Thursday, December 4, 2008

Disastre en Peru

So, I arrived in Lima on Monday. Everything has been amazing as I have been staying with new friends and finally in the place I dreamt about most before arriving.

But, of course, as my trip is ending, with only a little over 2 more weeks, disaster is occuring! My computer spontaneously broke. As i simply tried to adjust the screen yesterday morning, it cracked down the middle, disabling me from seeing anything. While uploading pictures to my computer a few days ago, my camera randomly stopped uploading and will no longer upload to any computer. I can still take photos however! If things weren´t worse, due to a mistake of American Airlines, my checking account was frozen and negative over $2,000 for a week. Finally today its all good.

Of course thats not it. . . When I arrived, my throat hurt a little. Today I woke up and it was completely swollen, disabling my from swallowing and eating. I am headed to a Peruvian hospital after this post.

Wish me luck everybody! It will be a little while until I get more photos up! I will keep everyone posted.

Besos, Chau.

2 comments:

Eduardo Rosenbaum said...

Duuude.
No Bueno!!! Im sorry all that happened to you right now, but stay strong... only a few weks left. I'll be sending good vibes your way man!
Take care

Unknown said...

Hey Ryan take care!!!

is just "a mala racha" you will see that everything is going to came out right for you. Hey did you call me yesterday?. I didn't answered because I was on class, and then I tried to call back, but I am missing the lada, what is your phone number?