Thursday, June 3, 2010

Visual Reflections: India & Nepal Trip, Summer 2009 July 15-August 21.

Since I didn't have much of a chance to blog last summer, here are a few photos from my trip. Looking back on the amazing time I had gives me high hopes and big expectations for this summer! These are only a few that I have on my computer, so I don't have many of the first two weeks I spent in Mumbai. There are also some Nepal shots in the mix. Updated blog for this trip coming soon!

-Ryan














2 comments:

Clare Talwalker said...

Ryan! I've so enjoyed reading through your posts. Be careful about that pani in the pani puris. Your photos are wonderful.

Ryan Ballard said...

Thanks Clare. I heard about the pani in the panipuri. I will be cautious. Thanks for the comment! I just came across it accidentally buried within my posts! Glad you found me!